Saturday, June 20, 2009
















Moab, 4 ladies, no kids, lots and lots of fun........ Here are some of the better pics of our campground, us messing around, and a few of us on the river. This was my mom, sister Adrienne, sister in law Shannon and I on our weekend get away with a group called women in the outdoors. After this we have decided to make a yearly event of girls weekend.










Sparkle toes thank you Adrienne for the great surprise.







From top to bottom Adrienne, Shannon, Mom , me








Adrienne in her Union suite we found at one of the stores and yes it has a flap in the back








Our "Tent". It was massive. I want one lol.







Here we are "saving" Adrienne from scratching my dads truck. It just got repainted after someone had scratched it at his home.





And finally here are a few of us going down the river


1 comment: