Monday, July 27, 2009

OK here are some pics from the last few days. Some (ok most) are of the kids I watch at the park. We go every monday. Then the rest are just som ethings going on here at home. Haylie and Hunter started school today (yeah) so I have a few minutes of quiet time to post while the babies are naping. Now if the 25th of August would get here we would be set with kids in school lol.




Isaac and Jackson playing witht he wood chips at the park.


Zander swinging. He loves the swings


Addison swinging she does not love the swings





Ayden Swinging. He begs to be on them at all times. I normally say no becuase that is all I end up doing.






Kai one of the boys I babysit swinging at the park











Marcs softball team took 2nd place.
















Zander laughing at me because I told him he could not have my laptop cord.




































Zander Swinging his sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment