Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorry slacking on posting

Sorry its been crazy busy here. So to update everyone. I started to try to lose weight. I have gone down to watchingn 2 kids instead of 3-4. Haylie, and Hunter are doing soccer. Hunter has soccer practice tuesdays and thursdays from 6:15-8:00 and Haylie has soccer pactice on thursdays at 6:30. Yea I know. It gets better. Hunters games are saturdays and Haylies are saturdays and mondays. Marc has softball tuesdays and thursdays (see I told you it gets better) at diffrent times. The twins are in school finally and loving it. The older two are back in school thank goodness. Zander is 9 months old. Holy crap were has the time gone... oh yea it flies when you are running running running. He is growing big. He weights 19 lbs 1 oz. He is taking steps here or there. He will not sit still and he is a happy joy to have baby. So you ask how do I do it all? I dont know I swear some days I am going to go insane. So yea sorry about the jumbled up mess but as you can see I have just a few minutes to post anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment