Monday, September 1, 2008

Its about time

So I have been told many times by many people to start a blog spot. I am finally doing it. I cant garantee how well I will do keeping it updated but I will definantly try. As of right now life is busy. We are in the middle of adding another room to our basement so we can move all the computer stuff down there. Then I can start decorating the babies room. I still have no idea what I am going to do there. I wanted to do frogs but Marc vetoed that one. He things its just stupid and wimpy.
Hunter is doing great he is very active and in the middle of competition soccer. He has so far been playing in a mexican league (his team is not a mexican team there just playing in that league to get practice). He is doing great at that and is a defender. The only problem we have is he wont practice. He just started 3rd grade and is in Ms. Stowells class. So far he seems to be enjoying it.
Haylie is just Haylie. She is finally riding a bike thank gooodness. She wants to start dance but I just dont have the time to get her into a class and get her there. I will work more on dance for her when sports settles down a little. She also just started 3rd grade and is also in Ms. Stowells class. She loves the 3rd grade and is loving being able to walk to school now instead of ride the bus (they are going to a brand new school 3 blocks away).
Isaac just started the 2nd grade (wow its seems like yesterday he was in preschool). He is still in Sarah H. class and loving her more and more as are Marc and I. He is doing so well in school and right now is keeping all the teachers on there toes trying to see how far he can push them. For some reason he is wanting to figure out how the tv works and will stand there and stare at the tv for a while then look behind it. Its very cute that he is getting curiouse about this type of thing. Hopefully he just doesnt decide to try and take things apart to see how they work.
Jackson is all over the place like usual. He just started 2nd grade and has moved upstairs with the big kids. Its amazing how fast they grow. He is is Markells class this year and from what we hear she is a great teacher. Jackson is pushing his limits to no end with me. He has relised I dont have the energy or the mobility I used to have and has started to take full advantage of it.
Baby Zander is growing bigger by the day. He has decided its great fun to move all night and sleep all day. He also likes to put his feet in my ribs and leave them there. He is right on track for were he should be and will be here in 3 short months. Uuuggg that is not enough time.
Well that is were we are at for now. I will try to keep this updated but like I said its hard. I will try to write once a week but some weeks are better then others.

1 comment: