Monday, September 15, 2008

What has happened this past week....

So its been a busy week for us. Marc has softball Mon, Tues, and Wednesday. Hunter had soccer practice on tuesdays and I had my doctors appointment on friday.
So Marc is doing well with softball. Both teams he is on (one plays mon, wed the other tuesdays) are undefeated so far. He will play again tonight. The team he is on tomorrow if they beat the team they are up against they will have the best reccord. Both teams that play tomorrow are undefeated.
Hunter had his second game of the tournement he is in for soccer on saturday. It was a 1-3 loss for him. He had a hard time playing becuase he was not feeling 100%. Hopefully next game will be better.
I went to the doctor for a regualr checkup on friday. I had to have my glucose test (check for gestational diabetes). They also checked me for chicken pox (all done by blood work both tests) becasue I have never really had them though I was thrown in a bed with my brothers when I was younger and they both had or got them when me and my sister didnt. Well everything went great. I am measuring 26cm which is right were I shouold be. I am weighting right on also. Then today I got a call and I was worried that I failed the glucose test and would have to do the 3 hour test. Nope Everything looked good. I also was told I am immune to the chicken pox woohoo. But thenthe bad news I am anemic (sp). I am now going to have to try and rememeber to take iron pills oh yea.
Haylie and the twins are both doing well. All the kids are just going to school and coming home to play and go to bed.
So that is about were I am in life right now. I will try and update again later.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you left a message. It nice to read up on what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, just wanted to drop in and say howdy! I hope all is well and can't want to see your little man!

    ReplyDelete