Friday, October 3, 2008

So I was told I was slacking.....







My answer yea yea deal with it. Its been a little crazy here. We are almost done with softball thank goodness. We have one more game tuesday then that is over. Soccer still goes on for a while. Here are some great pics of Hunter playing soccer.
















Life has been good just busy. Between soccer, soccer practice, softball ending, the daycare, achivment days, the twins bus breaking down, and just life being pregnant I haven been on much. I am getting huge and that scares me lol. I am afraid this kid is going to be a big baby but I am hoping I am wrong. I dont know you tell me. You all saw the last picture I posted so here is one I took a few days ago at 28 weeks. (dont mind the huge but it seems to grow as much as the baby does I swear)




So there is what I have been up to. (Are you happy now Jade lol). I will try and get better at updating but like I said dont know how well it will work.

1 comment:

  1. lol oh sweetie you would do the same to me too if you had more time. Thanks for the update and have some me time ok even if you have to lock yourself in the bathroom and turn a radio or the shower on!
    Hugs to you and stay sane for the baby :P

    ReplyDelete