Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well look I am blogging again are you suprised? I sure am lol. I am in my busy season and not sure I like it lol. I have not finished my christmas shopping (plan to do that tomorrow when I have no kids). I need to make my chrismas treat for neighbors and friends. This year I am doing Oreo truffles, cinnomon almonds, chocolate dipped pretzels and maybe christmas shaped brownies. I am going to work on those this week possibly even today (but I doubt it)

We have been very busy latley with everything going on. Hunter is finishing up Soccer for the year. He starts back up in January. I think he has one more game then he is done for this year. Haylie is done for the year for drama. It will resume in January also. Haylie also has choir which is ending tonight. Her concert is tonight at 7 if anyone wants to come watch. Jackson has a meeting today with the school board to talk about moving him back to Kari Sue since he behaviorly is not ready for Heartland. He also has a Dr appointment today to make sure his leg is healing right. Needless to say today is a busy day. It also started bad. Hopefully it ends good. I fell asleep sleeping last night (I read for an hour before I fell asleep). So my alarm didnt get set. Zander was up twice last night. I woke up to Jackson screaming at 6:55. Yea the bus comes at 7:05. I rushed the boys to get them ready which is never good. They left both mad. I doubt were going to have a good day at school today. I havent even made it to the shower yet today.

I am getting ready for christmas with 1 child. I have almost everything I need for the older kids. I just need to buy a few boxes of crackers and cookies for the twins. Then some stocking stuffer stuff and a couple more things for the Z man and Marc. I doubt we will get lights up on the house but that is ok by me this year. We did get everything else out so the tree is up and so is all the decorations. I am still not sure how this christmas is going to be we will have to wait and see (hey that rhymed lol). In a way I am looking forward to the break from the bigger kids. But on the other hand I am going to miss there excited faces Christmas morning as they rip into there presents. I know Zander will love opening his. He loved opening his birthday presents (got mad a few times when friends tried to help). So that will be fun to see him enjoy it for the first time.

Well I better fo shower before I have to get my day going. The kids are watching cat in the hat so its relativly quiet. The trick for me is to sneak into the bedroom to shower without alerting Zander. He is pretty sure if ANYONE is in the shower he needs to be in it also. I swear he is the cleanest kid there is.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you get what you want. I will probably not post again until after Christmas (maybe even the New year) but who knows I might just suprise you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment