Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Well it was a quiet Christmas here this year. The 4 older ones went to Ouray Colorado with the boys mom and her family (Yes even Haylie went). They had a blast. They went sledding, played in the creek, Had a great Christmas. Just enjoyed the time away from home. It was a long drive that is for sure. We met half way in Green River. That is 3 hours one way for both parties so the kids had to do 6 hours in 2 diffrent cars. Both times when we went to drop off and pick up we left Zander with either my sister or my mom so he didnt have to indure the long treck. He doesnt do well with long rides.

As for here at home. It was quiet with just Zander. We didnt even get up until 9am. Zander had a blast opening all his presents. His favorite by far was the marble track.









I got a new ring for christmas. I only recieved half before christmas as the other half is on backorder. I copied the picture from the computer can you tell lol.

I also got pots, plates, bowls, dish towles, bath stuff and shirts. Yes I asked for all these things. I enjoy cooking but like to cook with good things lol. Marc got a new drill, saw, flashlight and drill bit set. Oh did I mention I also got a NEW LAPTOP woohoo. Its about dang time. My old one is in pretty sad shape. Marc will still use it to do his fantasy sports stuff on but that is about all its good for.

Its been a long week with the kids going and coming and the long drives. Also all the prepping for christmas. I am just glad its all over with. Now I get to spend this next week with my family. I have taken the week off work. Marc is going to take off wednesday and thursday. I need to recharge my batteries.

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment