Friday, December 5, 2008

Ok so I went to the doctor today and was finally checked. I am dialated to a 3 and 50% efaced. When she was trying to check me she said Zanders head was in front of my cervix so she had to reach behind his head and pull the cervix forward (can we just say ouch). She says with how many contractions I am having she doesnt think I will make it through next week. I am hoping to maybe make it to sunday. I think I could handle having him on my birthday lol.
As for the rest of us we are all doing good. Hunter and Haylie have been out of school for 4 weeks and go back Monday (its not coming soon enough). Isaac and Jackson are doing good. They have been pushing there limits with everyone latley but that is not unusual they get some wild hair up there buts and decided to be really annoying and cry about everything.
Marc has been getting up at the butt crack of dawn (ok before dawn 430) every morning to go in to work at 5 for inventory. They decided to cut corners this year and instead of closing for one day and having everyone help they have 4 guys come in early in the morning and do a small amount each day. It will take about 3 weeks to get it done this way and they have to work around the workers that are pulling things its a pain in the butt according to marc.
Christmas is coming fast and I am almost ready. I have a couple more things to get and wrap. I am not so patiently waiting for my Wii to get here (it was shipped today woohoo). I plan on trying it out before wrapping it. We bought it online before the masses. We also got the wii fit and the new shawn white game. I am sure hunter will be in heaven as will marc.
Well that is about all on the family. I will try to update this again but it might not happen until after Zander gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment