Friday, December 12, 2008

zander will be here tomorrow yea !!!!

So I went into my doctor today for my 38-39 week appointment. Well we were talking and I told her how miserable I am. I hurt all over and have been contracting alot mostly at night for 2-3 hours then they stop. Then the next day I feel like my tummy is bruised. Well she said she was working this weekend and "changed" my due date to the 20th so that I can be induced tomorrow. I am so excited. I really didnt want to waite another week and with the way this kid is going he is happy to live in there for the rest of his life. I am dialated 3+ (basically just above a 3 almost a 4) and 60% efaced. I have a very ripe cervix and his head is really really low. I am hoping I can get in in the morning early but who knows with the full moon tonight (fully believe it brings on labor and the doc said in the past few days theyhave picked way up). I will try and update again after Zander is here and post pictures but as you all know it may take a bit to get to it. I am excited to have him here finally and even more excited to have a week with no kids lol. Is that a bad thing? All my kids will be in school and I am closing my daycare for a week so I will have 1 whole week just me the baby and Marc. I am beyond ready for that alone. I am also ready to find my feet once more. It will be nice to be able to put my socks on and not feel like I am going to pop. Well that is it for now. Wish me luck for tomorrow and I will post again as soon as I can.

1 comment: