Monday, January 24, 2011

Cream cheese Chicken Cresent rolls

My friend Toni gave me this recipe. (I forgot to take a picture so I stole one from off the internet lol)



2 Chicken breast cooked and shredded
1 pkg Cream cheese
2-3 pkgs cresent rolls (it depends on how full you fill them)

Mix the shredded chicken with the cream cheese.Salt and pepper to taste. Put a spoonful on a cresent roll. Roll it up and put it on a backing sheet. Continue until you have no more rolls. Bake at 350 degrees for about 11 minutes or until the cresent rolls are lightly brown.

My family gave this a 5 stars. I made 24 of them and we ate every last one of them and could have eaten more. Definantly a family favorite.

I have seen a few variations of this recipe. Mine is the simple one. I have seen recipes that call for 1 small onion diced, 1 tsp milk and one egg. If you want to go with the added things. Add the onion to the main chicken mixture. Once you have your rolls stuffed and rolled mix the milk and egg together and spread it over the rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment