Monday, March 9, 2009

Can I cry????

So we recieved some good and bad news this past week. Lets start with the good news.

We had been having a hard time paying ouor morgage as we had to refinance a few years back and ended up with a really high payment. Well we did a loan modification and ended up getting it and slashed our morgage by 400.00 woohoo. Great news there.

Bad news. Saturday we recieved what we were hopeing was the acceptance letter to pingree for the twins. Instead it was a letter saying they were NOT accepted. I could cry. Pingree has been the best thing for our twins. We now have to put them into public school. Dont get me wrong I have nothing wrong with Public school in general but there special ed programs suck rocks. Last time we had the twins in the preschool program they called DCFS on us. So needless to say I am not looking forward to going from a ratio of 2 kids to 1 teacher to 4-6 kids to one teacher. I also know they will not get as good of a program. More or less it will be babysitting. So that is our bad news.

As for the rest of my life and my family everything is going ok. Hunter is still doing futsol. Marc is gettting geared up to play softball. We have now gone to 2 practices and can Ijust say BBBBRRRRRR. Haylie is wanting to start dance so I really need to find her a god class. Zander is getting over a cold and had some constipation problems but we are all good now and I think I am going to have to give him Water from time to time to help with the constipation. I am living life from day to day. I changed my day care hours on friday from 7:30 to 6:00 to 7:30 to 5:00 that way Marc and I can go bowling on fridays and also it gives me a small break. This weekend will be a busy one for us. I am actually closing at 3:30 so that Haylie and I can go to the annual Fairy tea party at the Provo library. We look forward to it every year and have a blast. While we are at the party Zander will spend some papa bonding time with his Papa. My dad cant waite. I am just hoping he will be ok since I have only left him for an hour tops with Marc before. Well I am off to deal with kids (the twins have no school today aaahhhhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment