Tuesday, March 17, 2009






So this last weekend was pretty busy. First on Friday night Haylie and I had a fairy tea party to go to. We go every year with all the girls in my family. Its done at the provo library and you have to get in line really really early a couple weeks in advance to get the tickets (thank you Adrienne and my mom who do this every year). The tickets sell out in an hour. The girls all love it. They have a fairy king and his court, ballet dancers, and a tea party.



Then on Saturday we were all going in diffrent directions. The twins were staying home with Becky our respite care worker. Haylie and I went to see the draper temple with my parents, Marc and Hunter went to softball practice. After the temple and softball practice Haylie and I met marc and Hunter at nickle mania and we played there for a bit before heading to the mall. While at the mall we stopped at build a bear which is one of my kids favorite places. I dont go often because the cloths are expensive. I let them each pick out a new outfit for there dogs. Hunter picked a military outfit with sunglasses, Haylie picked new jammies with a bed roll. After the mall we headed to Hunters soccer game.



They did great the first half and was tied 4-4 at half time. Then it went all downhill. I think the end score was 10-4 not us uuggg. Hunter really needs to practice ball controll.



When we got home Hunter was wearing his glasses from build a bear. well we decided to try them on Zander, they fit just right and he looked so cute.



Sunday Haylie had church, Marc and Hunter went to go play poker, and I stayed home with the boys.



So there is my weekend and here are a few pictures.






1 comment:

  1. What cute little chubby cheeks! He looks like Deputy Dawg from the cartoons! Not in a bad way...very cute!

    ReplyDelete