Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snow snow and more snow cant it just go away

I am so tired of this stupid snow. It started sunday night and hasnt stopped since. It has been a huge headache for me. To start with monday on my way home from dropping the boys off at the bus stop I got into an accident. What a pain in the butt. It wasnt bad. The little 17 year old who had no clue how to drive on the snow lost control of her car and ended up sideways across my lane. I tried to stop and slid 20 feet before bumping into her car. I did nothing to my van but dented her car door (passenger side). Well it took the cops 45 minutes to get to us. Then the cop goes and tickets me becuase as he put it " I had to site someone so I decided to site you with following to closely". Yea the girl that LOST CONTROLL OF HER CAR got nothing. So far our insurance company says that they are leaning towards 50-80% her fault. Which means I am going to pay 50-20% of the the damage to her car. They are waiting for the police report (that I am going to fight) to decide just how much at fault I am. I think its BS that she lost control of her car and i slid 20 feet before tapping her and she gets off free and clear. UUUUUGGGG

Ok so on to the rest of my life. It is soon going to pick up here. Marc has the polar bear tournament in 2 weeks (the same weekend I have my girls night out woohoo cant waite). Then in 2 weeks after that softball begins. So does soccer. So basically tuesdays, wednesdays is softball, fridays is bowling, and saturdays is soccer uuuuuggg busy busy life.

Well that is all that is happening right now in ouor lifes. Dont forget to help out with my walk now for autism.

2 comments:

  1. That just plain stinks. I'd be sick of snow, too, and seriously mad about a ticket/accident that wasn't your fault. I hope the rest of your week goes a little better.
    Thanks for your nice comments on my Get Active Giveaway and for adding my button. I just realized that the picture link wasn't working anymore! I fixed it and the new code is up on my sidebar if you want to add it again. Happy Cooking!
    -Mandy
    www.gourmetmomonthego.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are having to deal with the snow. You should come down for a visit and get out of it. I really would love to have you.

    ReplyDelete