Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ok I think I am happy with it now. I dont know we will see lol.
So quick update. Haylie had her 9th birthday party (cant believe she is that old). She then had her cousins McKae and Kira sleep over. The next day we went to the park and Marc practiced softball. The twins did really well wich was a shock to me. Its been a busy weekend but that is ok. Maybe next weekend I will have a chance to relax a little more.
We are having to do a human rights meeting with the twins school again. This time for Isaac. Basically what that is is we meet with the teachers, directors, and social workers to come up with a plan to help with all his aggresions. We already had one with Jacksons teachers and such. We are actually going to ask this time if we can get some sort of meds for Jackson as he is out of controll. Isaac is managable still. I hate medicating my kids but when you cant do anything because of there behaviors then something more has to be done.
Zander is doing well. He shocked me and slept longer last night then he ever has before. He went to bed around 8pm which is also when I put the twins to bed (marc was down the street playing poker at a neighbors and Hunter was with him Haylie was at her nana and papas for the night) and I climbed into the tub (aaaahhhh). Well Zander woke up around 12:00 which is about an hour after I went to bed. I put his binki in and he went right back to sleep. He slept until 4:00 am. I am hoping to get him to the point were I dont have to get up at 12 and stick the binki back in and then have him sleep until 5:30 which is when I have to get up during the week anyways. That would be great lol because that would be a full nights sleep for me. I am not sure I would know what to do if that happened lol.
Other then that things are just going along. Marc and I are going to start bowling every friday night since I am now closing my daycare on fridays at 5 instead of 6. Its something both of us feel we need. We need a night out away from most of the kids (Zander goes with us). Its also something we enjoy doing.
Ok well I am off to play some games online. I will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment